Several background, case study, comparative and policy-related publications were produced within the context of the IPS project. They were written by researchers from our partner institutions, ‘insider experts’ from former power contenders, external experts, as well as the research coordination team at the Berghof Foundation.
- Post-war Political Settlements
Véronique Dudouet, Stina Lundström. 2016
- Inclusivity in National Dialogues: Guaranteeing Social Integration or Preserving Old Power Hierarchies?
Katrin Planta, Vanessa Prinz, Luxshi Vimalarajah. 2015
- The 1991 Colombian National Constituent Assembly: Turning Exclusion into Inclusion, or a Vain Endeavour?
David Rampf, Diana Chavarro. 2015
- Considerations Regarding Peace Negotiations in Colombia: 1990 - 2014
Otty Patiño Hormaza, Vera Grabe Loewenherz. 2015
- The Untold Story of the Workers’ Revolutionary Party in Colombia. The PRT’s Transformation from a Clandestine Party into a Legal Political Actor
David Rampf. 2015
- The 1996 Political Settlement in South Africa: An Analysis of the Primary Strands of the Negotiations and its Most Public Actors
Paul Graham. 2015
- The Role of the Business Elite in South Africa’s Democratic Transition: Supporting an Inclusive Political and Economic Transformation
Nel Marais, Jo Davies. 2015
- The Nepalese Peace Process: Faster Changes, Slower Progress
Padma Prasad Khatiwada. 2015
- From Peace Settlement to Political Settlement: State Restructuring and Inclusive Measures for Marginalised Groups in Nepal
Balkrishna Mabuhang. 2015
- Assessing Inclusivity in the Post-War Army Integration Process in Nepal
Subindra Bogati. 2015
- State Reform after the Peace Accords: Negotiating and Implementing an Inclusive Political Settlement in El Salvador
Roberto Oswaldo López, Aída Carolina Quinteros, Carlos Guillermo Ramos. 2015
- The FMLN and Post-War Politics in El Salvador: From Included to Inclusive Actor?
Carlos Guillermo Ramos, Roberto Oswaldo López, Aída Carolina Quinteros. 2015
- The Paradox of Peace in Sudan and South Sudan: Why the Political Settlements Failed to Endure
Jok Madut Jok. 2015
- Participation on Paper but not in Practice? The South Sudan Constitutional Review Process
Guri Storaas. 2015
- The Rebels, the State and the People: Inclusivity in the Aceh Peace Process
Agus Wandi, Nezar Patria. 2015
Thanks for your interest
If you find this collection useful, please consider making a small donation. Your support enables us to keep publishing.